Escape pt.3

by - 3/03/2017

Hi everyone! Here's the last piece I modeled for Unlocked by Natalie, finally! After this I'll go back to my regular outfit posts but I won't do them in the studio anymore since I found it killed my passion and will to do them at all. So I'll try to do them outside the way I wanted them as always, plus the weather is getting warmer so it's going to be perfect. Now let's get back to this post of the lovely set that Natali made. This one was a bit big for me so we had to adjust it to fit me. But in the end it looked flawless, see for yourselves.

Drama Queen feels.
I had way too much fun playing around in this one. And trying not to hurt myself with the pins that were on the gloves haha.
I love the asymmetry of the skirt, and that lace top is perfect. Here's a little side view.

I'm a bit sad it's the last post of these series but you can see more dresses on Natalie's blog.
*haute couture pained expression + glance in the distance* check.

I hope you all liked it. You can see the other pieces in the previous posts on my blog.
Photos by P.S. Photography ~
Outfit by Unlocked by Natalie~
Until next post!!!~

You May Also Like

0 comments