Escape pt.2

by - 2/25/2017

.

Hello! It's been a while since I posted but I've been busy with college and life + I recently hosted a Kpop/Khiphop party that was lit. Yes I had to share that, too bad I have no photos because I was a bit tight on time and had another photoshoot before the actual party. So next one I'll make sure I have a few snaps from the party too. Enough of me talking about that, today's post is another one of the "Escape" collection by Unlocked by Natalie!
I really loved this outfit, the top is very cute and the sheer pants make it look kickass. It probably the outfit that looked best on me too. So enjoy the photos^^

There I go again with my legs. I look like I'm ready to put someone under my feet, and I am. Whoops, I didn't say that. ;D

Here's a close up so you can see the pretty top with roses. And my flawless make up.
 This wig is seriously making me want to grow out my hair long..and maybe I will.

Photos as always by my dear P.S. Photography~
Outfit by Unlocked by Natalie~
Stay tuned for the last dress from this collab with my friend and check her blog out. Also don't forget to enter the giveaway (previous post). Until next post!

You May Also Like

0 comments