Escape pt.1

by - 2/12/2017

.

Hello everyone! Today's post is a project of a friend of mine, she made a collection named "Escape" and I modeled for a few of her pieces. It's definitely different from my everyday wear outfit posts and more high fashion, so it was fun to do. You can check out Unlocked by Natalie for more of the collection pieces. Here's the first dress I decided to show you all.

 I felt like a princess in this one, a fancy kick ass one.
I also love how my legs look in it, since I'm practically 90% legs, but hey I'm not complaining, it's one of my favorite features anyway.
Here's a little side view of it, it was seriously so pretty and tbh I've never been a huge fan of fancy dresses, but this one was special.

Here's a close up, this top was made of such a pretty material with roses. :3

The lovely photos are by P.S. Photography ~
And the dress is by Unlocked by Natalie~
You can check out their pages as well & I hope you liked this post. See you next time!

You May Also Like

0 comments