Usagi

by - 1/25/2017

.

Hello~
Today I have a simple and cute outfit post. This year I wanted to start making my outfit photos outside but the weather here is a mess, plus it's freezing outside so that will have to wait a bit. I got this cute hoodie from Monster Party, they have new hoodies with different kinds of animal ears, they are all extremely cute.
The ruffles make it even cuter, I fell in love with it the moment I saw it.
I wanted my Demonia boots for this outfit but I also want my both legs whole so yeah, it's extra slippery outside so I had to settle for flat boots.
The hoodie has a bunny print on the back too.
Fluffy skirt for a fluffy bun bun hoodie, also thigh highs save lives, you're welcome.
Aaand a cute portrait :3


Photos by P.S. Photography ~
Hope you liked it even tho this was a quick post, until next time, take care~

Outfit rundown:
Lenses: Klenspop
Choker: Claire's
Hoodie: Monster Party
Shoes: Lucido

Makeup: Etude House & Tonymoly

You May Also Like

0 comments