V系 - Hisame (Grieva)

by - 11/22/2016

.

Hai haii~~ V系 time! I wanted to do someone with my white lenses again, so I found this look of Hisame which fit perfectly.

Hisame is the bassist of Grieva, and today's song recommendation is: Diary
So as usual, my adventures for making the looks more legit, this time I had to combine 2 wigs and one extension to complete his hair. And I found the fluffiest lashes I had, even tho a bigger pair would look better maybe. ^^ 
This was a rather fun and easy look, plus I got the chance to play with green eye shadow which I almost never do. And yes, the purple lipstick was one of the reasons I wanted to do this look too.
I improved with stickers to create the bindi he is wearing since I don't have any at home.

Products I used for this look:
Lenses: Pinky Paradise
Foundation: Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream/ Tonymoly Cat's Wink Powder
Lashes: Kawaii Cosmetics
Lipstick: NYX Liquid Lipstick

You May Also Like

0 comments