Bats ^w^

by - 10/22/2016

.

Hey everyone, here's a new outfit post after a while. I also have a little announcement that I'm going to be the official model for Monster Party which is a project by Hippies.
Today's coordinate fashion point is the bats, I  just love bats ^^
When I got this skirt I was so happy it's bats shaped and has a little belt with a bat. I remembered I had a shirt that fits perfect with it.
Here's one photo without the jacket . :3
I pretty much loved the leather combo. I was waiting for the weather to get colder just so I can wear this jacket too.
Oh and do you remember how hyped this little pierced hat was in the kpop world? I had to get one the minute I saw it, you all know I love pierced clothing too.
And here's a close up of the batsies and the other cute details^-^
Epic photos made by P.S. Photography~~

Outfit rundown:
Hat: Aliexpress
Jacket: Tendacies
Shirt: Primark
Skirt: Hellcatpunks
Necklace: Claire's
Broche: J-Rock Chibis
Shoes: Cudo

You May Also Like

2 comments