Hellcat

by - 8/23/2016

Hello kittens! I'm here with a post for a lovely shop! And I mean adorable as hell. Atomic Lace sell fiercely cute accessories & apparel and there is something for every ones taste, from cute to creepy and you can even request your own design. The owner is extremely sweet so don't hesitate to drop her a message if you are interested to request or buy something :3

I received my necklaces in a reasonable shipping time since it's overseas to me and they were nicely wrapped in bubble wrap so everything arrived safe and undamaged. The quality of the necklaces is amazing and they look exactly the same as pictured on the website. So enough talking let me show you how I combined my kitty one in an outfit post^^



Here is a portrait so you can see the cute kitten better & another one of how it looks from the back, its purple glitter!

I just can't, I love the backside too, it's so shiny and nice :3
And a little close up of just the necklace.
 The link to this necklace if you want to buy it is x here x.
And if you are wondering about this epic oversized shirt, its by Hellcatpunks and you can find it on Hippiesjapan.com 
A lot of photos turned out cool so I'll spam a bit ^-^
 
 Looking fierce as my moon kitty necklace ;)
 End of spam with this coolio one :3

Make sure to checkout Atomic Lace for more epic designs.
Atomic Lace website
Atomic Lace Facebook
Atomic Lace Instagram
Atomic Lace Twitter

For those who want the shirt visit:
Hippies website
Hippies Facebook
Hippies Twitter

Photos: Biznis Katalog

Nya, 'till next post!

You May Also Like

0 comments