Asymmetry

by - 8/31/2016

.

Ohayo! So as most of you know I'm a model for the lovely Japanese brand named "Hippies" and today's outfit post is fully  their clothing :3 The pieces for today are an unisex long blouse and a stripped skirt that transforms. Yep you read that right, you can manipulate the length of the skirt thanks to the special buttons it has, and you know how much I love playing with clothes & asymmetrical stuff. It also has a few pieces that hang so it makes it even cooler.
So first I will show you the shorter version when you button it up.

 Oh and the fact that the blouse is also asymmetrical, has a shawl attached and the back part is longer, makes it a epic combo.

I also did try to wear it only one side buttoned and the other long :3
And here's how epic it looks when long, I think it would go nice with platforms too, if you don't want to clean the streets with it hehe.

Oh and it can also be worn as an overall dress, I might show you in another post. Here's a little close up of some details & my makeup. I had earrings with handcuffs with a matching necklace of course.

 *cool pose mode on*
And I'm ending the photo spam with some Holy Olivera :D I love this photo tho.

Soo if you like this and you're interested the drape link is HERE and skirt link HERE.
Don't forget to check out www.hippiesjapan.com for more!

Outfit Rundown:
Lenses: Pinkicon
Makeup: Nyx/Etude House
Earrings: Claire's
Ring: Sardonyx Lace
Top/Skirt: Hippies
Shoes: Cudo

You May Also Like

0 comments