Lensflavors - Vassen Dolly Plus Red Lenses - Review

by - 6/10/2016


Hello, hello!

I'm here with a new review! This time its a red pair. I was kindly approached by Lensflavors to do a review, so I chose the Vassen Dolly Plus Red lenses. Lensflavors sell all kinds of lenses, circle, cosplay or toric lenses, they have a huge choice from many brands and different colors even the craziest ones. So I was really excited to find a red pair since I always wanted one, so here we go, let's review them.

After I was emailed that the lenses are shipped, they arrived pretty quick, nicely put in their package and everything was undamaged. The little bottles were put in a red foam thingie, i don't know what it's called but it kept them well and safe. Here's how the bottles look:

And the cute lenses inside :3
I also got a gift with them! I have been eyeing these online for quite some time and I got them as gifts now so yay! They help a lot for me since I always have hair in my face, so when I get tired I can use them, they are much softer than hair clips so they wont mess up or break the hair.
Here's how they look inside, and the lens case I got too. It's a really cute one, I love the font of the letter on it. You probably can't see it on the photo because of my flash sorry.
Now time for the lenses and all about them :3 Look how lovely they look!

DIA: 15.00mm
B.C: 8.6mm
Water content: 42%
Duration: 1 year
Price: 25.90$

So I've already had a Vassen pair before and I knew how much I love them, they are great quality! They are very light, you won;t feel wearing them because they are extremely comfortable. Plus the color is so vibrant, thats my favorite part! Here's how they look on my eyes, without make up, one lens in and with make up.



Pros:
*Great enlarging 
*Light and comfortable
*Amazing color coverage
*1 year lifespan
Cons:
*Nothing, I love everything about them!
I recommend these to anyone that wants a strong red pair of lenses.

My makeup and hair were inspired by Ranko Kanzaki of Idolm@ster: Cinderella Girls. She has 2 ponytails but I don't have enough hair for it hehe. so one it is.



Check my instagram photo too ^^
A photo posted by オリ (@visual.madness) on

So that's all for this review, make sure to check out Lensflavors to spice up your eyes~

See you soon, in the next few outfit posts~ 

You May Also Like

0 comments