Neko =^● ⋏ ●^=

by - 4/29/2016

.

Hey everyone! I made an outfit post for the hoodie I wore in my previous review photos^^ It's one of the favorite items I own from Hippies! It has a ripped texture and bondage leather straps with the cutest ears. You can find it on this link. (click to open)
Here's my fave pic:
It's really long so you can also wear it as a dress.


And here is how the back of it looks :3
And a portrait as usual :3

So I also have great news for European readers, because Hippies will be opening their online Europe shop very soon! So everyone who loves their clothing can buy from Europe too. :3
When the site is up and ready I will give you the link. (=^・ェ・^=))ノ彡☆

Outfit rundown:
Hoodie: Hippies
Lenses: Pinkicon
Necklace: J-rock Chibis
Boots: Dr.Martens

You May Also Like

2 comments