J-rock Chibis ♡〜٩( ˃́▿˂̀ )۶〜♡

by - 4/24/2016

Haaaiii! I'm here with the promised post about J-Rock Chibis! It's a store I have admired for a very long time so this collaboration made me really happy ^^ So let me tell you something more about the store. They sell J-rock related items like keychains, necklaces, brooches, they even have cheki and official merch when available. There is a variety of visual kei bands you can choose from & you can choose customized items. The best part is that if you can't find your favorite band in the shop they accept commissions and you get a pretty good deal of items. To make it even better, everything is in chibi form! That means everything is uber-cute! You can check the store link here.
They are also very responsive to messages and polite, so don't hesitate to drop them a message if you have some questions about orders or commissions.

Moving on to which band I chose..... it's MEJIBRAY! Here's are the outfit posts:

On another note, something I hate the most is when I make some perfect sujimori hair and the moment we go out to take pictures it's ruined by the wind. (●o≧д≦)o

I got a pick necklace, brooch & a keychain, you can see them better in the next photos and the close ups.
Got the MiA keychain because he reminded of me with that hair. \o/ MiA link.
I just love accessorizing my outfits so these are perfect items for that! 
 Look how cute Meto  is!(๑♡3♡๑)  Here's a link where you can get it too.
Moving on to the cutie Tsuzuku necklace! (♥ω♥*) Ever since I got it, I didn't get it off, I'm still wearing it atm, I love it so much! Link for it here

I kinda feel bad for excluding Koichi, don't be mad at me Koichi haha. I'll probably make an make-up inspired post for him some time to make up for it. Anyways I hope you liked this post & I'll give you links to all of the J-Rock Chibis accounts so you can check them out and give them some love. ~
Photos: Dimmay


No outfit rundown this time, because I wanted to make it all about J-rock Chibis. Yay! (ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧

You May Also Like

0 comments