❤︎ A darker Valentine's Day ❤︎

by - 2/12/2016

Hello everyone!

Since Valentine's Day is in 2 days, I'm writing a post with some really cute items from a also very cute shop Milk Club! I had my wisdom tooth taken out and I can't do any makeup/outfit posts with a swollen face for the day so I'm doing this instead. \yay/

Let's start with 2 pairs of platform shoes since I love platforms and would totally wear these. Clicking on every picture will lead you to the shop if you want to buy the item. So first pair is this black ones with a heart buckle for the V-day mood.

Next I chose a white pair that I have seen quite a lot and never decided if I prefer them in white or black, somehow the white ones are softer.

This skirt that says "heart" would match both of the platform shoes, it could be a really nice coord. 

Since it's still cold in February, I'd definately wear this Uzumaki windbreaker jacket.

Also before you think that the items are too dark for Valentines Day, remember some of us would show up on a date with their partner looking like death itself. So here's a pair of glasses to block out the haters. B)

If you want to surprise someone with a gift or just like mystery boxes yourself, Milk Club has a "Kawaii Mystery Package" which includes a bunch of stuff inside and I know I'd like to get my hands on one of those. 

So that's all of the items I chose and I hope you like it. For more /colorful items you can visit Milk Club and check out their shop. They also hold a giveaway at the moment so it's be a nice chance to try out your luck too :3

Bye 'till next time and Happy Valentine's Day.❤︎








You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Divan blog, pratim te! ^^
    Pozdrav iz Srbije!
    <3
    http://www.glamretrostyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Picks and I love Milk Club Online shopping ^^ They have a wonderful fashion outfit! And I love this White platform ^^

    Would you like to support each other by follow on GFC & G+?
    Please Let me know if you follow me and I’ll follow back asap!

    Love xx
    Official Seol ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Their shop is really cute :3
      I will follow you now btw^^
      Hugs~

      Delete