Kadaj - Final Fantasy VII

by - 1/07/2016

Today is a holiday in my city where we celebrate by masking ourselves, so I thought I'd use this opportunity to do a closet cosplay of someone I've wanted to do for a long time. And yes it's my favorite Sepiroth's brother, Kadaj! For those of you who don't know him, he is a character from the game Final Fantasy. The second antagonist of Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children.


Since it's a closet cosplay I literally didn't even need a wig, so I used what I had and have some nice results of this bad boy.



Don't mind my love for cosplaying badass characters but they suit me a lot, and Kadaj is kinda perfect for it. Silver hair and killer green cat-like eyes, whats not to love?


Here's the last but not least one with which I will end the photo spam.

Hope you liked my cosplay of Kadaj because soon enough I have a bigger project coming. I will be doing a cosplay from one of the FF characters, can you guess which one?

The hype is even bigger because Square Enix has announced that there will be a remake of Final Fantasy VII and I can't wait for the day to come!







You May Also Like

0 comments