Japan Candy Box November '15 review

by - 12/24/2015

Soo yesterday I finally got my Japan Candy Box and was so excited I had to try half of the stuff the same day haha. For those of you who don't know it, Japan Candy Box is a subscription box filled with Japanese snacks and candy. You can choose a 1/3/6 month or a year plan and the shipping is free worldwide, yay! If you want to check it out and subscribe visit >>Japancandybox.com<<

Now let's get to mine. It shipped fast without problems and everything inside was undamaged. It was with an extremely cute wrapping paper and the JCB flyer which included a list of all the contents inside. Here's how that looked:

The box was packed well and full with the candies^^

Now let's get to every individual item. The first thing I pulled out was this triangle box which is 

Puccho Pyramid Blue Soda Ball Candy
At first it's hard but once it starts melting in your mouth it gets softer and you taste the sweet & sour flavor. The box was fun, it had a part where you rip a piece of it and it opens another box where you can make a tiny hole for the candies. Definitely one of my favorites!

Meito Puku Puku Tai Fish Shaped Wafer
Now this one is the winner and tastiest of them all. It's a crunchy wafer on the outside but very soft and yummy on the inside. It had a chocolate flavor as much as I remember but I would eat this every day if I could. I took a pic of the Tai fish so you can see it too :3

Pine Deka Pudding Candy
This one was a cute tiny candy, but it lasts really long until it all melts in your mouth. It had a very sweet caramel flavor. Look how cute this lil' guy is

Meiji Pucca Choclate Filled Pretzel
I think this is the first one I actually tried and at first it is salty but once you bite it you can taste the chocolate, a really unique combo which I liked a lot. Plus I really love Meiji stuff so A+.

Fujiya Milky Sweets
This one was a tricky one for me. I thought it was going to be my favorite and I loved the packaging buuut I was wrong. They are as the name says milky haha. They tasted like milk which is not one of my favorite flavors when it is that strong. As I said the packaging was very cute and every candy was individually wrapped, in mine there were yellow and pink wrappings. 

Tohato Caramel Corn
Oh boy, I loved these! They tasted so nice, I don't know if I felt the caramel but it tasted like sweet corn to me, so it's also one of the things I would love to eat every day! Plus how can you resist this smiley face

Meiji Cola Flavored Popping Candy 
Yes it is just as the name says, popping candy! Inside the box there was mixed candies similar tasting to pez & the popping cola ones so when you eat it there's literally an epic party going on in your mouth. another Meiji product I loved.^^

And last but not least the 2 DIY kits! I left them last to show you how everything looked when done.


Coris Mizuame DIY Syrup Candy Kit
I wasn't sure at first what this one was but when I opened it I got the picture. You are supposed to mix all 3 flavors (Cola, Lemon & Strawberry) to get the grape flavor. First you add the blue one, then the yellow and pink one. Please don't forget to add a bit water into this one so it will mix easier and taste better, otherwise it tastes too sweet. Here's pictures of how everything looked unopened and done.



I was going to take pictures of how the colors mixed but it didn't show well on camera. Now my fave:

Moko Moko Mokolet 3 Candy Toilet Kit
When I subscribed to this box I knew I was going to get at least one DIY kit and lookie what I got, the famous toilet one! Inside the cute box you get 3 different flavors and a fun kit to make. There are 4 options for the little toilets which were: Japan, USA, France & China and I got France, even tho I was hoping for China because it was a pink kawaii one. You get stickers to customize the toilet and a straw to drink the candy. Let's see the box and its contents


How I customized my Toire-chan

The instructions on how to make the candy is on the back of the box and it's pretty easy. I chose the green one first, made it and voila you're ready to drink, from your toilet, yep.

That were all the contents that this box had, well edible ones. They also include these cute flyers of their other sites and the kawaii box too.

I had fun with this box and I hope you liked the review, maybe it was a bit too long but I just wanted to include pictures of everything it had. Remember you can also get yours easily just visit JAPANCANDYBOX. ^^ 
Stay kawaii~













You May Also Like

0 comments